Call Us Now (801)263-1213

Family Based Immigration Law

If you are a refugee, permanent resident, or citizen of the U.S. you can file immigrant petitions for your family members which can include your minor or adult children, parents, siblings and spouse.

We have many years of experience handling consular processing for family members that are abroad, even those who need waivers for prior deportation orders or unlawful presence.

If you are a permanent resident of the U.S., we can advise you of your eligibility to naturalize. Many factors can cause a denial of naturalization and a permanent resident can even be placed in deportation proceedings for crimes and other grounds. Make sure you are eligible before you apply.

Our Location

Perretta Law Office

8831 S Redwood Road, Suite A West Jordan, UT 84088

Locate Us

1224 S. River Rd. Suite B-218 St. George, UT 84790

Locate Us

Tel: (801) 263-1213 (Both Locations) Fax: (801) 263-1332

Immigration Topics in the News


The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.